Sunday, February 11, 2007

Solo Valentine

So I realized that next week will mark my fourth non-date valentine's day in a row. Now, any normal female spending this particular evening with only the tv and her cat might start to ask themselves if they are giving off some kind of male-repellant vibe, or if are they not attractive, or maybe what is wrong with them, or for the very confident, what is wrong with men that they don't notice said woman's fabulousness? Now I'm not going to say those questions haven't worked their way into my own head every now and then, I'm only human. But perhaps the quiz I took below entitled "What Does Your Candy Heart Say" might have a more self-affirming explanation for my dry spell?

Your Candy Heart Says "Get Real"

You're a bit of a cynic when it comes to love.
You don't lose your head, and hardly anyone penetrates your heart.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: is all about the person you're seeing

Your flirting style: honest and even slightly sarcastic

What turns you off: romantic expectations and "greeting card" holidays

Why you're hot: you don't just play hard to get - you are hard to get

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, honey, that heart seems to ring very true for you! These quizzes must be more insightful than I originally thought. I love you! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. It's because you're intimidatingly attractive... I'm sorry to say it, but no guy worthy of a girl like you is going to believe he's worthy. You're just gonna have to drop blindingly obvious hints to the lucky fool over and over and over again. Or if you can manage it get a third party to intercede at tell the lucky guy 'Seriously, she's interested. No really. Yes in you. No I'm not pulling your chain. I know, I know, I don't get it either. Again... not kidding. Really, go ask her yourself.' or similar...