Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bloggy Break

As usual this time of year, there has definitely been a post-Easter recovery phase happening in past few months...part of that includes sleeping in whenever possible, spring cleaning the disaster area that has become my apartment and my truck, catching up with friends, spring planting and porch decorating, and oh yeah, actually going outside and seeing that thing they call the sun!

Unfortunately it has not included blogging or anything else that requires more than a minimal amount of brain usage. But now I'm back and ready to tell you all about the amazing things God is doing in my life, and all the not-so-amazing dorky things I do on my own.
I don't know if anyone even reads this blog anymore but if you do stay tuned, cuz it's good to be back!

1 comment:

Joseph Stubblefield said...

It's good too see you are back!