Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just when I thought I didn't have anything to write about...

Ever have one of those days when you end up at your destination, but you can't remember actually driving there? I was having one of those days today, and realized it about halfway to where I was going. It seemed like I was watching my life through a camera lens. I realized there were tons of people around me, but we were all isolated in our own little worlds, completely oblivious to each other. I wondered if anyone else wouldn't remember actually driving to their destination either. So I decided to take a little peek into everyone else's world as I passed by. The first guy was rocking out to his radio pretty hard core. One guy was picking his nose (I didn't pass by slow enough to see what he did with it...). A few people were just plain driving and didn't notice the crazy girl next to them not-so-subtly spying on them. But the last car was the best...as I passed by, I noticed a couple in the front seats, the passenger leaning over to the driver. Upon closer investigation, said couple is making out. Yes, while driving. And upon even closer investigation, said couple is actually two females. Yes, females. Making out. While driving.
I decided I didn't want to spy on anyone else after that, and went back to mindless driving in my own isolated world, where no one makes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa. a great reminder to keep your eyes on the road. whoa.