Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Blog? What Blog?

Ok, so it's been over a month since my last post. I will understand if you have boycotted my blog and hate me forever...but lets face it, if you keep that up, you will be sorry and humorless for the rest of your life, and we both know that an unfunny, blogless life is not what God intended. So thus, El Bloggo has resumed. It seems, surprisingly enough, that things got a little hectic at work with Easter, and I think only after it was over did I really take my first breath of relief since Christmas. So the blog fell by the wayside. But now I'm back with a brand new invention and I'll be regaling you with tales about mutant spiders and eharmony rejections once more. Stay tuned for stories about how I am a rockstar and rode go-carts with Hillsong United, and also the wrap-up of my first semester of seminary!

Until then, I'll try to live a much more exciting life that is worthy of the blog.

No comments: