Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Blog is Back!

Yes, to the excitement of Laura Strickland and the chagrin of Jeph Kryzak, the Crys McDonald Show has returned! I'm catching up on the more important things in life, and as it turns out, blogging is one of them. I'll be posting the abridged version of my life over the last nine months so you are sure not to miss a thing, and then of course it's back to regaling you with the unlikely adventures of Crys, sure to be full of insect wars and general dorkiness. Occasional profound spiritual wisdom sprinkled in.

So...be sure to check back and leave you comments of sarcasm (Jeph) or support (everyone else!)!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally a mention of ME! Ironically, it's blog bashing. Anyway... 9 month hiatus... [inhales deeply] YOU HAD A BABY! I knew it!

Laura said...

All I can say is that for the first time in 9 months the world feels right again and I am EXCITED! Welcome back friend...my day has missed you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Crys, how I enjoy your clever and comical prose blogging. The well-crafted stories of your idiosyncratic adventures tickle the mind and satistfy the guilty pleasures of those who are secretly addicted to the mayhem and tomfoolery that inadvertently follow you wherever you traverse.

Anonymous said...

love the blog, so glad you're back!

C-Mac said...

Blake has been in the thesaurus :)