Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Welcome to the Crys McDonald Show!

You may have noticed that I changed the name of my blog. While it is still my stinking cool blog, I decided perhaps people should not get the idea that I do not shower. So welcome to the Crys McDonald Show, because at least in this tiny little corner of the world, it's all about me. So there.
And in celebration of...well, me...Kara once sent me one of those fabulous and not at all time wasting surveys asking all kinds of random questions, and since I know these are very important things you all want to know about me, well consider yourself enlightened!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Whichever one I can pawn for the most gas money.
3. What was the last film you saw? The Brother's Grimm
4. What are your favorite TV shows? Friends!!
5. What did you have for breakfast? Smart Start Cereal
6. What is your middle name? Lee
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Not a big seafood fan.
9. What is your favorite crisp flavor? Not sure what this question is, but the best flavors are always chocolate!
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? all of them since they're in my brand new iPod!
11. What kind of car do you drive? the big green machine, a Ford F150
12. Favorite sandwich? as long as it's not ramen noodles I'm happy
13. What characteristic do you despise? lying
14. Favorite item of clothing? jeans and a tshirt
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? road trip across America! and then a road trip across Europe! And then...you get the idea...
16 What color is your bathroom? just white...no painting in apartments!
17. What is your favorite brand of toilet paper? whatever's the cheapest...does anyone really have a favorite brand of toilet paper?
18. Where would you like to retire to? never thought about it before.
19. Favorite time of the day? sunrise or sunset
20. What was your most memorable birthday? This last one was pretty cool, Kara took me to Medieval Times! The black knight was hot.
21. Where were you born? Weymouth, Massachusetts.
22 Favorite sport to watch? I'd rather play.
24. Coke or Pepsi? Dr Pepper dude, this is Texas.
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl...like I could be anything else in theatre!
26. What is your shoe size? 9
27. Do you have any pets? Only the best pet a gal could have, my cat Duncan!
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? I'm getting married!!.....well, someday.
29. What did you want to be when you were little? an actress, until I realized I can't act my way out of a paper bag so I decided to be a stage manager, so I could boss all the paper bags around
30. What are you doing today? duh, posting my blog...
31. What is your favorite color? black or green
32. What is your favorite flower? daffodils. Roses are great but run the cliche risk.
33. What do you honor most? The God-Meister

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crys. I like these kinda surveys, so I thought I would answer the questions for myself:

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00 AM, because after 5 years of waking up 8, your body just won't sleep any later
2. Diamonds or pearls? Well, pearls remind me of old wives and diamonds remind me of young brides, so diamonds I guess??
3. What was the last film you saw (twice)? Proof
4. What are your favorite TV shows? Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld, Friends, but I never watch TV. I think I need to get cable or an antenna
5. What did you have for breakfast? protein shake with a scoop of peanut butter
6. What is your middle name? Lee
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? vegetables
9. What is your favorite flavor? cherry or bubble gum
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Norah Jones - Don't Know Why  Norah is so cool.
11. What kind of car do you drive? Acura TL, informally known as Kayla, Kayla because that is my favorite girl name
12. Favorite sandwich? Bologna with barbeque chips on it
13. What characteristic do you despise? lying
14. Favorite item of clothing? My Banana Republic Linen shirt or any of my North Face stuff
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Germany, to see where I came from and meet the rest of my family... or actually, London, because it is where one of my best friends is from and I am in love with the English accent
16 What color is your bathroom? Well, the only color in my bathroom is from my shower curtain, so plaid
17. What is your favorite brand of toilet paper? no favorite brands, but double-ply is a must, because you just end up folding it over anyway and single-ply is not any cheaper when you do that
18. Where would you like to retire to? Anywhere out in the country where I can ride the 4-wheeler I never got as a child, fish, stare at the stars at night and aimlessly roam through the forest like I did when I was a kid
19. Favorite time of the day? when my head hits the pillow and the music goes on and I go where I wish I never had to leave
20. What was your most memorable birthday?
21. Where were you born? Vicksburg, Mississippi - glad I got out of there, but sometimes it's great to visit the country
22 Favorite sport to watch? if I have to watch a sport on TV, then basketball
24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, but I'd rather it be Sprite
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I really hate schedules and living by a calendar or clock, but nighttime is most cozy to me
26. What is your shoe size? 10.5
27. Do you have any pets? Hope to get a cat one day
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? No
29. What did you want to be when you were little? Big
30. What are you doing today? Setting up interviews for a sweet job
31. What is your favorite color? green
32. What is your favorite flower? What? Umm, the Venus Flytrap is pretty cool
33. What do you honor most? a pure, deep heart