Friday, April 28, 2006

Why I'm Moving to Vegas

A handful of us here at work recently took a trip to Vegas. It didn’t take long for me to come to one conclusion….for some reason, I’m hotter in Vegas! And I don’t say that egotistically….I have many witnesses who can back me up on this phenomenon of multiple men just...staring. So this was a running joke for a few days, and I wondered why on earth it seemed so many men took notice of me there more than anywhere else. Shoot, I thought, I’m moving to Vegas!!

Then I realized…..everyone’s drunk in Vegas.
Ahhh....now I get it. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staring contest, you and me, NOW!

You win, you always do! :)

You are hot, that's why those sleazy men were staring at you.

C-Mac said...

lol....GOULET!

Anonymous said...

LOL - now that's funny!!! I just wonder how many guys proposed to you and you said hmmm, maybe? Or maybe not! Oh course the obvious question is would you have still looked 'hot' the morning after? That's the true test. At least according to my single, secular friends.