Saturday, November 08, 2008

Blog Overhaul

So I tried to revive the blog this summer, and as it turned out, well my life just wasn't that interesting anymore. The Unlikely Adventures of Crys had been replaced by The Occasional Unlikely Event that Crys is Doing Anything but Working or Sleeping, and that just doesn't make for a very interesting blog! And that also wasn't the kind of life God wanted me to lead. So the last few months have been a bit of a 'life overhaul' if you will, a pursuit of the kind of life God wants for me, the kind of life worth giving his own for.
So now, the blog is getting an overhaul as well. I'm not quite sure what new form and direction it's going to take but the Crys McDonald Show is once again onstage and playing 5 nights a week, so I hope you come back as I give the blog one more try!

1 comment:

Brian Bailey said...

Glad to have you writing again! Hope you're doing great.